Use of ICT in psychiatry can give:
- Improved and more equal access to timely outpatient psychiatry services
- Equal access to specialist evaluation
- Access to treatment according to best practice
- Improved capacity in primary care and more rational use of specialist services
- Shortening of patient trajectories
- Less travel costs
- Reduction of psychosocial strain for patients and their families due to less travelling and absence from school, respectively work
- Optimalized for stepped-care methods where patient and therapist frequently interact by use of videoconference.
No news available.